Welcome to Troop 364′s website. We would like you to look around the website. We meet at 109 Weatherly Rd Huntsville, Al every Wednesday at 7:00 pm. We are very active in the community and do monthly activities.
Mr. DeRamus, we hope you get better soon.
Objective: Enjoy a 5 day hike on the Appalachian Trail (AT), covering at least 30 miles. Plan is to hike South from Fontana Dam to the Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC)
SAT, 9 June (Day 1):
- 0830 Depart vic HSV
- 0900 Rrendevous at the Gurley Piggly Wiggly. (Wade/Hawrych join and ride with someone)
- 1000 Rendevous with Mr. Wade Sr. in South Pittsburg; continue to the NOC.
- Route on Google Maps here: http://g.co/maps/3gpt5 .
- 1345 (ET) Arrive N.O.C. and leave car(s), continue to Fontana Dam,
- Route on Google Maps here: http://g.co/maps/2rwa8 .
- 1415 Arrive Fontana Dam. Park Cars; Hike to Fontana Dam Shelter. Approx 1.1 miles
SUN, 10 June (Day 2): Hike from Fontana Dam shelter to Cable Gap Shelter. Approx 6.8 miles
MON, 11 June (Day 3): Hike from Cable Gap Shelter to Brown Fork Shelter. Approx 6.1 Miles
TUE, 12 JUN (Day 4): Hike From Brown Fork Shelter to Sassafras Shelter. Approx 9.1 miles
WED, 13 June (Day 5):
- Hike from Sassafras Shelter to NOC. Approx 6.9 miles
- 1400 Arrive NOC. Shower, eat?
- 1530 Depart for Fontanna for vehicles
- 1600 Arrive Fontanna
- Mr. Rice
- Sam Rice
- Mr. Rogers
- Logan Rogers
- Ms. Mindy Rogers
- Mr. Wade (Jr.)
- Mr. Wade (Sr.)
- Roman Hawrych
- Mr. Gipner
- Asher Gipner
- Thomas Gipner
Links to other info: